*Selecting the right financial advisor is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. There are many financial advisors on Long Island and choosing the correct one is crucial for your success. You can lose substantial amounts of time and more importantly, money if you select the wrong advisor.
Unfortunately, the task of selecting the right financial advisor here on Long Island, NY is more daunting than it should be. Every advisor claims to be a trustworthy financial expert and there are no mandatory disclosure requirements. These realities make it your responsibility to:
- Ask financial advisors the right questions
- Know good answers (benefit you) from bad ones (create risk)
- Validate the accuracy of the information
Only then do you have the facts you need to make the right decision.
Planning Financial Futures located in Melville, NY right in the heart of Long Island, wants to make this decision as safe and easy as possible for you.
- We volunteer key information for our sources of expertise
- We make it easy to check our compliance record at FINRA
- We fully disclose all business practices that impact you
- We make it easy to validate the quality of our credentials
- We document the facts so you have a written record
Why is this important? Low quality financial advisors have a lot to hide. Only high quality financial advisors can afford to practice full transparency.
Have a question?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (631)546-5403.